Hondo's Bar

Models Inc

Maldron

That reason being that Tim Gunn gets to be Iron Man.

48aff2fcd842d931_Tim_Gunn_Comic.jpg

I saw this on last night's episode of the daily show around four minutes ago. Apparently, he will help Mary Jane, Hellcat, and Millie the Model solve the death of some guy and I couldn't really care less because I'm geeking out that Tim Gunn gets to wear a fucking Iron Man suit.

At times, I wonder if there is an appropriate word to describe my issues. I'm not sure I'll go out and get this, but I am sure gonna stare at that image for a while.

I had to google Tim Gunn to properly understand your outrage.

I now feel your pain.

From what I've seen tho, I don't see how he could possibly make a public appearance in that garish yellow-and-red and live with himself. It's positively atrocious, girlfriend.

That reason being that Tim Gunn gets to be Iron Man.

48aff2fcd842d931_Tim_Gunn_Comic.jpg

I saw this on last night's episode of the daily show around four minutes ago. Apparently, he will help Mary Jane, Hellcat, and Millie the Model solve the death of some guy and I couldn't really care less because I'm geeking out that Tim Gunn gets to wear a fucking Iron Man suit.

At times, I wonder if there is an appropriate word to describe my issues. I'm not sure I'll go out and get this, but I am sure gonna stare at that image for a while.

1251040957.jpg

Worst idea since Marvel Divas.

Archived