Hondo's Bar

Veronica VS Caitlin Bree

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just never saw what Dante saw in Kaitlen...I mean Veronica rubbed his back and brought him food an shit.

She had a fatter ass and some pretty fat tits too, Kaitlen looked so...flat top and back...I dunno the black and white fucked with it a bit but that's what I saw.

Hey anyone know why these two never appeard in any othe other 4 flicks?? Or did they and I missed it?

I actually don't think either of them showed up again in the movies. But the actress who played Caitlin, also did her voice on one of the cartoon episodes. Only two lines, as I recall.

Anyway, my vote's for Veronica, too. Caitlin is fun, but Veronica brought him lasagna! Her last name's Loughran, by the way.

Jeremy London's character didn't make any come back. And let's face it, J&SBSB was a bid excuse to bring in everyone that Smith worked with to do cameos, plus everyone else he had meet in the industry since he made it big. To be such a major character in one of his movies and not make it back for J&SBSB is just an insult.

I think J&SBSB was written in a way so that ANYONE could come back in a cameo, if they wanted to. Some've the people had just stopped acting, by then, or they just couldn't make it for one reason or another. Claire Forlani wasn't in it, Michael Rooker wasn't in it. Hell, even Ethan Suplee couldn't be in it, and he's been a huge view askew star for years.

Oh yeah. Ethan was a a decent career. I see him all the time. He's hollywood's token fat guy. He had a recurign role on Boy Meets World, which was an awesome series. Tapanga was fucking hot!

Yeah, I knew about Fiorentino. Smith said we would have rather Garafalo had the part, but I can't see her as catholic. She's as jewish as dustin hoffman.

No, not entirely. I mean, George Carlin is funnier than Dwight Ewell, but I wouldn't have cast George Carlin as Hooper X. The actor hs to fit the role as well as be talented enough to pull it off. For casting the part of Hooper X, you must first look for a black actor, then you can discriminate according to how funny or talented he is. Garafalo is as Jewish as Ewell is black. I'm not saying Jews can't play none jewish roles, but Garafalo is very Jewish. About the only woman in the world more Jewish than her is Fran Drescher.

Smith and Fiorentino may not get along, but I don't think she did a bad job. She definitely wasn't a typical Smith character, but she did it well. She came off a person under tons of ethical, moral and religious stress, and someone who was put under more and more pressure as the story progressed. Besides, Garafalo is a comedian first and an actress second. I've seen her do a serious role well, but I don't think she would have necesarily done a better jobs, mostly because I think Fiorentino didn't do a job that leave tons of room for improvement.