Hondo's Bar

Blazblue:CS

Got the first one on PS3. Everyday I ponder a trip to pick up this one. It's only a matter of time. Definately grab it on PS3 if you have one, Bindusara. I can't speak for the communites on each system, but this is a game that will be nigh unplayable on the xbox controller.

Well I own the first one on Xbox and played the hell out of it. I'm pretty close to dropping the cash for a fight stick due to the amount of time I spend playing fighting games.

Y'all crazy. In a tolerable way, though, I guess.

Well I own the first one on Xbox and played the hell out of it. I'm pretty close to dropping the cash for a fight stick due to the amount of time I spend playing fighting games.

Blazblue CS on the PS3 is ranked higher on GFAQs than the Xbox version, which says something. Rank 9 vs Rank 42.

Edited by Maldron

The first one released in AU gave PS3 users a mini arcade stick as standard. 360 users got a middle finger 2 faceplates for their eminently shitty controllers for fight games. I picked up a Hori stick in a sale and it's by far been the best purchase I've ever made. I can now enjoy everything from Blazblue to DOA4, SFIV and having yet to try Tekken 6(on a side note I literally juuust missed out on purchasing the Tekken 6 bundle with arcade stick for $100 which is a bummer).