Hondo's Bar

Neonomicon

The NZA

30a9vmr.jpg

by Alan Moore & Jacen Burrows Alan Moore fans, this is the big one, the first all-new Alan Moore horror series in ages is coming, and this is the first look! What is sure to be the most anticipated series of 2009 is finally unveiled in this specially priced book! Neonomicon is the all-new full-color sequel to The Courtyard, and promises to be one of Moore's most discussed works of all time! He takes his re-invention of H.P. Lovecraft's mythos to new levels of madness as investigators look into what happened to legendary FBI man Aldo Sax. The path it leads them down is one of the most intense and disturbing works Moore has ever written.

paging space cowboy & lycaon

yeah, i didn't know about The Courtyard before either, checking that one out tonight

it's on demonoid!

..issue # 1 dropped this week, with artist Jacen Burrows (from Crossed), and it's obviously too early to say overall, but this issue had all the right elements for a building horror - the agents were interesting, but the finale was just...fucking creepy. You guys gotta check this one out.

Word on the street is that this will be his last comic book. There, the haters have finally gotten their wish. They can wallow in Chuck Austen and Jeph Loeb, but they won't have Alan Moore to kick around anymore. :old:

Reference to the new League of Extraordinary Gentleman Book, Moore seems to be so pissed about that movie that he's making books where nothing happens and you'll damned well like it.

I still haven't read that. :unsure: the things I hear...*shudder*

I have to admit that I liked Black Dossier a lot more the 2nd time through. I knew what I was in for and took it slow. I think I'd kind of glossed over James Bond the first time, they should give that guy a movie.

just finished the 2 issues of The Courtyard...it's the first act of this story, really shouldn't be passed on if you want to see how things got to where they're going halfway through issue 1.

is it really his last book? has he said that before? fuck.

Archived