Hondo's Bar

Boardwalk Empire

I still need to finish watching this. I saw probably half of the first season during one of those promotions where the cable company gives you a taste of a premium channel in order to get you hooked, like a drug dealer.

It was pretty badass. The episode that introduced Richard Harrow (the half face sniper) really sealed the deal for me.

• 2 months later...

Ho-ly fuck, just finished season 2 (watched the last five episodes of the season in a row tonight/this morning).

okay

<p>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You fucking cunts, not Jimmy, fucking fuck....FFUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK!!!<br></p><p>Christ almighty, I was hoping that he'd take over the show from Nuck, because season 2 really was his. Jesus Christ did they shit all over him in this season, forced to betray and try to kill his (real) father, losing his wife, killing his father, practically raped by his mother. <br></p><p>This season was really fucking dark. Looking back now, I should've seen it coming, obviously Nuck's gonna survive and Capone and Luciano are real, but Jesus. I hope Richard gets some kind of vengeance for him. At the end seeing Eli and that fat fuck Horvitz, they didn't deserve to witness his death. And his mother? what a fucking cunt, I hope she dies a terrible death.<br></p><p><br></p><p>I have a major problem now, besides Richard, I really couldn't give a fuck who lives or dies.<br></p><p><br></p><p>Oh and<br><br></p><p>

<p>On October 12, 2011 it was announced that the series has been renewed for a third season.<br></p><p></p>

Ah, who the fuck am I kidding? I'm counting the fucking days already.</p>

Welcome to the club, ASC. It was a mindblowing (literally) ender to season 2 for sure.

You're also dead on about poor ol' Jim's mommy rapist dearest.Really curious to see where they go w/ Nuck this season. Clearly he's no Michael Corleone or he would've sent his brother on a fishing trip.

Richard is a broken man at this point, I wonder if he'll work for Nuck now. Curious to see the aftermath of Nuck's wife giving the money away as well. Jimmy's kid is in the hands of that walking emotional clusterfuck that is Jimmy's mom--that should turn out messy.

Lot's of possibilities for S3. Can't wait.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...