Hondo's Bar

PS3 get the cloud

gunsmithx

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/09/online-storage-for-game-saves-coming-to-playstation-plus/

users of psn plus will now get space to put their saves online and access them from any ps3. it seems this will also include locked saves. Frankly this plus some other stuff makes it likely I'll pick up a plus account at some point. I wonder if MS will include something for gold members now.

Hmm. This is the first thing that makes me actually consider getting a playstation plus account.

I've been debating it for a while now with all the free games you get(should have signed up for stacking :( I also think if you sign up now you an extra 3 months added to the year but don't quote me on that. however my ipad comes first so I'll be looking at this around my b-day.

sonic the hedgehog/MK demo's are nice. the ability to actually not lose my stoopid-ass locked Demon's Souls save (i can transfer that too, yeah?) might very well be worth the cost of entry.

Losifer was saying you could upload it, drop membership and potentially re-join/access it within 6 months? it's a shitty workaround but i don't wanna buy a 2nd system just for CFW, so it might just do.

Archived