Hondo's Bar

156,000$ Bar Tab

Benz

Indeed. They must've had a lotta girls and teenagers there for that amt of light beer...

I agree that MOST light beer is meh.. but given the choice between Budweiser and Bud Light, I'll take Bud Light. Budweiser has this nasty redneck aftertaste...

That and for a limited time Bud Light comes in these limited edition bottles:

boston-bruins-bud-light-aluminum-beer-bottle-budweiser_280643307621.jpg

It's either Guinness or go home

like I said, pussies :P

As far as beer preference, I'll second that, but it just sounds like someone's jealous that Boston still got a championship, whereas Miami didn't. :P

The more I think about it, the more I think they got the Bud Lights for the bottles, and just drank everything else... I mean the 100k Champagne WAS 30 litres...

:arty: It's a shame I missed it - er, I mean...GO BRUINS!

.....and you say I'm bad?

Yeah, shame we missed the party, and the parade, and the Red Sox game with them featured. Oh well. Next time they get to the final I will take the week off.

It's either Guinness or go home

like I said, pussies :P

Guinness is the taste of irish bogmuck with the aftertaste if an irishman shitting in your mouth. If being Irish weren't so chic everywhere in the world, the brewers would be run out of town with pitchforks, torches and pro-life pickets.

Guinness is the taste of irish bogmuck with the aftertaste if an irishman shitting in your mouth. If being Irish weren't so chic everywhere in the world, the brewers would be run out of town with pitchforks, torches and pro-life pickets.

Oh, I get it.... this more your speed?

Cosmopolitan-Drink1.jpg

Guinness just isn't for everyone I suppose, but I like it. Sam Adams, Heineken, and Magic Hat #9 are good choices too.

You get my +1 my friend...I literally laughed out fucking loud...that was FAB! LMAO

New Castle is delicious and in no way tastes like piss...not one bit! :2T:

Oh, I get it.... this more your speed?

Cosmopolitan-Drink1.jpg

Guinness just isn't for everyone I suppose, but I like it. Sam Adams, Heineken, and Magic Hat #9 are good choices too.

I'll have you know cosmos are a perfectly manly drink. Maxim told me so.

Fa'reals though, I love Lager & Ale especially, most others are alright but whatever Guinness is(Stout I wanna say?) is just the nasty stuff. I mean, acquiring the taste for beer to begin with is a rite of passage for any guy, but I draw the line at anything with sediment, or that I can't see through.

WHich reminds me though, what was the name of that hole-in-the-wall beer place we went to? Joel & Kertins are barely ever here, NZA might know. Gotta find out. They had this ridiculously thick stout that came in a giant brandy glass, tastes like a chocolate milkshake being drunk out of the lung of a 80-year old chain-smoker. Eli bought it for me though and I hated to be a shitty guest...

We have the Yard House in the Gables...crazy...something like 50+ beers on tap or the like.

Blue Moon is decent...and it's even better with an orange slice.

Then you have the mexican classic...Miller High Life with lime...my Papa (abuelo/grandpa) knew how to keep it classy!

Archived