Hondo's Bar

Ys Celceta PS Vita

Newtype

^_^ so happy... I don't care that it'll take forever to get it's awesome!

as an aside Xseed says they are aware of it and from my understanding basicly have first dibs on this. Tom(translator their) also says if they pick it up it won't slow down or interfere with Trails SC. 2012 could be a very good year for falcom lovers.

true! let me add: SMT > those things, too.

us JRPG fans should really just quietly accept that they're mostly on handhelds and to play the lot of them, we're gonna need both handhelds. also: i'm not playing trails in the sky till you play the world ends with you!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Xseed will release a limited edition version of Ys: Memories of Celceta, Falcom’s action RPG for the PlayStation Vita. Titled the “Silver Anniversary Edition,” this version of the game will come with a bunch of bonus items when it releases alongside the standard version this holiday.

The limited edition of Ys: Memories of Celceta will include a 3-CD collection of music spanning the entire Ys franchise, a cloth map of the lands of Celceta, a compass emblazoned with a logo, and “Adol’s Travel Journal,” which contains strategies and art work for the game.

The standard version of Ys: Memories of Celceta will cost $40, while the limited edition will cost $60. The game is a re-imagining of Ys IV, with changes to the game’s story and more. Xseed have not announced a release date for the RPG yet.

ZJbdqCPl.jpg

We're talking just under four hours of Ys music, both OST and arranged, with no tracks duplicated from any of our previously-released musical selections CDs (save for "Rush Out" from Ys Seven, where we're including the full version on this set as opposed to the short version on the Ys Seven Musical Selections CD).

Every Ys game is represented. Disc 1 will contain tracks, both OST and arranged, from Ys I, II, III and Felghana, disc 2 from Ys IV, V and Celceta, and disc 3 from Ys VI, Seven and Origin.

carnival-phantasm-gilgamesh-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif