Hondo's Bar

NHL Playoffs 2012

Benz

Really? Who's got a picture of themselves with the Stanley Cup that their team won? Answer: not you. Carcillo the toothless goon won't be hoisting the Cup anytime soon. (garbage comes from NY/NJ btw.)

(null)

Really? Who's got a picture of themselves with the Stanley Cup that their team won? Answer: not you. Carcillo the toothless goon won't be hoisting the Cup anytime soon. (garbage comes from NY/NJ btw.)

(null)

Picture of themselves? Not sure what you're getting at, but philly def has a cup. Kings ain't beatin the bullies in the playoffs, let alone the championship. Kings can't even beat Pitt. Please. I pray thee good day, sir.

Philly's got 2 Cups. Last time was '74-'75. (Yeah, I Googled, because I'm a cheat.) Kings have yet to win 1. It's a tough Playoffs to predict this year (BTW, re-looking at the OT goal in game 7 against the Bruins... It looks like goalie interference. Just saying.) Devils won't be a cake walk. Rangers have been hot most of the season. But I think the Kings can do this. The beat the President's trophy winners. That's not something that can be just pushed aside.

Good call, m'man!

pictureframe.jpg

That's photoshop damnit! (lucky bastich >_>)

Anyway I thought you hated the east? Rangers Pitt n Philly been runnin shop all season. N ure a bruins fan? I hate the bruins.

But the kings... Really... They need to stick to surfing n stay off the ice. Forget em.

That's like your equivalent to my pic with Stan Lee, right Ben?

Pretty much, Panch. The only thing that would be better is a picture with all 4. I can almost still feel the Cup in my hand. That was magical.

I do hate the remaining teams in the East. Rangers - it's New York. Boston's city to city rival in all sports. Devils -it's New Jersey. NJ is an extension of New York. Also, they just beat the Panthers so screw them. Flyers - 2nd biggest rival of the Bruins. I can't stand Carcillo. And then there's Washington Caps... the GWG seemed like goalie interference on second look, but that's sports. I'd like to see them gone because they beat us.

That's like your equivalent to my pic with Stan Lee, right Ben?

Stan lee is NOT just a trophy!

tumblr_m35vnb1v7x1qfve95o1_500.gif

I have no idea why therangers are so friggin good all of a sudden.. But ill admit the bruins seemed to have phillys number for the past couple years; so damn happy theyre out. Panthers will always be garbage. Ice keeps melting up in saw grass apparently. Caps not gonna make it for sure. Logic says ny will take it but Philly needs it man. We fans r starving.

Kidding and snark aside, Ice, as a real hockey fan I hope your team does win at some point. I remember how Cup-starved Boston was before last year. Then all those game 7 wins, and the final victory, how choked up Aarty and I got. It's a beautiful thing. And then learning that THE CUP would be at an Ice Arena near the coast one morning I had off, what time it would be there, and that we could have our picture taken with it for a mere 5 bucks? All of this because the team's Doctor lived there and wanted to share his day with the town. Hopefully you get an experience like that. Everyone should experience that at least once in life. Except people from Montreal. Fuck those people.

Lol indeed canadia sux. Well at least the Canadiens do.

That sounds friggin awesome. That is some ridiculous luck if ive ever heard it. Tho highly unlikely for me since I'm located in Phoenix..

But dude if you're a Boston fan you got championships all over the place... Sox, pats, celtics, even the Boston eagles... They owned the 2000s. All to cope w the terriblenessness of the bruins being terrible.

But even the thought of an opportunity like that gets my blood boilin. There's a reason Philly fans throw snowballs at Santa, *stressrelievers*

• 2 weeks later...

No one realizes why philly fans are so ruthless....

Kinda tired of philly teams making the playoffs for 30 years straight with only 1 championship to show for it. I just don't understand how the goal tending just worsened.

Seems like Philly was too proud to lose to Pitt so they ignored the garbage-goalie problem and just str8 went into annihilation mode.

So tired of philly choking on garbage teams. FUK Jersey man.

PS Blues keep to their name sake for real. No idea how they made it even close.

Edited by IceManML

• 3 weeks later...