Hondo's Bar

Eastern Conference Finals 2012

archangel

That and alcohol.

Well my darling, these things go hand in hand. I hate the way they stop serving at the seventh inning though (at least at Yankee Stadium, dunno about anywhere else, and for the record if I had to choose It'd be The Mets, although I've been to alot more Yank games). The key is to always bring a little stash with ya. Hood hiding is a sure fire winner I've found.

I remember one particularly drunken evening at the Continental after much terrible abuse a certain mick was asaulted by LeBron James' horrible, sweat-soaked head band as he walked off the court. It was fucking rank. I was drinking whiskeys so I put it in one of the plastic cups I had and brought it home and let it drip off. It was a prized possesion, though it sadly got thrown out by accident. Bastards. I worked damn hard for that!

He won't brag...he's good like that. He only gloats by himself in the house as he struts in his Celtics jersey...

Shoot, that reminds me I have a Celtics jersey, albeit a very dated one. I may have to do the same, my man.

I love how Bosh continuously gets underrated by everyone until hes gotta sit out. Lebron shoulda been a Sixer..

I never understood why football folks ever looked forward to the new season after the dolphins make such terrible picks year after year.

Nevertheless, I cant really get into just watching basketball until the playoffs. I cant wait for football either. Eagles fo life baby.

Well, it was an awesome game, and an awesome series! Congrats to the Miami Heat! I'm damn proud of the Celtics for all they've done this year. Better than last year. Also ALOT less hate thrown Boston's way this year. All in good fun, and as with any crowd only 1 or 2 idiots that overdo it.Lebron's earned my respect, and I'm putting away the haterade.

21786165.jpg