Hondo's Bar

Star Wars 1313

The NZA

• 9 months later...

Lucasarts was dissolved, last i checked no bidders on this property and what was shown was a likely expensive tech demo...as a Shenmue fan, i say don't hold your breath on this one

...which sucks, cause im not even a SW fan but a non-force game like the concept for this one is prolly the most interesting thing ive seen since Shadows of the Empire

Yeah man. Girl in the video is talking about layoffs, but I guess that was posted before the news that they've been destroyed. The odds of Disney giving enough of a shit to license this is essentially zero. Put that shit in the Games We Never Got thread in a couple of years.

i mean...we're going into a new gen, with the big 2 checking for exclusive properties.

I might undermine your SW franchise but it sold fucking gangbusters with what i understand to be an absolute shit game for Kinect...its not awful likely (given that MS stands to gain the most & seemingly wants to invest in games the least right now), but there's an argument to be made; if we don't hear about it at the reveal or E3 i'd call it DOA, yeah