Hondo's Bar

Marvel vs Capcom Origins

The NZA

I have these games on saturn, emu, dc, and I'll def by them all over again. However I'm not gonna be impressed until I see MSHvsSF or xmen cota redone (my 2 fav). So whuteva.

Megaman is gone. As soon as these guys get their independent production co.s in gear im saying fuk Capcom (unless they make a Dragon's Dogma 2; without the sexual harrassment of course).

Good show. Now if we can only get guardian heroes on friken PSN...

Edited by IceManML

Guardian Heroes is on 360. Is it good then? I vaguely remember seeing it in magazines, but I've never played it.

Personally, as far as these games go, they feel kind of redundant to me after MvC 2. Didn't they just take all the same sprites/characters/moves and throw them all into one giant game for that one?

I admit I only played the others briefly by comparison (spent a LOT of time on MvC 2), so perhaps I just don't remember all the subtle differences.

Good show. Now if we can only get guardian heroes on friken PSN...

this, so hard. gonna have to break down and get the XBLA version and 1 month of free gold to finally co-op with bish.

loggins - its said to be the best beat-em-up of its era, multiple story/level paths, all redone by Treasure, so ive heard nothing but greatness.

and yeah, i loved COTA in the day at my comic shop, marvel vs SF was classic too but i kinda assume the same as logans, arent they redundant if almost all their cast was featured in MvC and beyond? were they balanced better or did you just really like Onslaught & those guys as bosses?

Megaman is gone. As soon as these guys get their independent production co.s in gear im saying fuk Capcom

also, you lost me here - yeah MM is kinda gone, but what's the indie co.s thing? and what sexual harassment thing went down with dogma, i must've missed that.

Mmmmmmhm... Read the article I posted in the thread I aptly dubbed "fuck capcom". I'm sure you remember that 1. Dragons dogma had a developer on the team that almost committed suicide because of that bullshit. Not hot man.

But no, Loganz.. Naomi put the cps system to rest. (ugh.. My fingers getting tired alrdy..)

All the marvel games up until mvc2 are cps2 system. (Sf3 was cps 3: the not-so-much future)

That system is absolutely sick. It was way harder to do the bullshit a buttonmasher can do now in mvc3. This was the era where it actually took skill to find infinites etc. Naomi completely changed the game. N super easy for them to program for cps2 vs today.

There's also the little things that I appreciated that capcom took a huge piss on.. Chars having their own music, chars had all their animation frames, teams were more balanced, and broken" meant something was actually gonna get nerfed.

But the list goes on. Combos are more System controlled from mvc2 on. Cps2 you had to time ALL of your hits I order to get a well earned ass-digger on your opponent. I can't even explain this further w.o showing you somehow.

I mean actual work went into making an epic background. Breaking through the floors (yea midway got that from the spiral stage), cameos of chars you were dyin to see in the next installment, I can go on forever about how much less bullshit was in the game.

But overall ,capcom wasn't trying to shove 21hitters down your throat. You had to figure it out yourself. This era was simply the shit."

Inafufu has his production co intecreates rite? I'm sure Legends 3 has megaman locked into some sort o contract or something. Just like acclaim locked in the xmen, hence it takes 10mother fuckingggg years for another marvel game to come out. Once he can no longer get raped by whatever lawsuit he would be liable for now, megaman will be fukin on baby. Obviously I don't know the truth so that could be ass chatter.

And for fux sakes man... Can someone tell me what this bionic commando look alike is?!

Edited by IceManML