Hondo's Bar

Parasyte -the maxim

Lycaon

They arrived in silence and darkness, descending from the skies with a hunger for human flesh. Parasites - alien creatures who must invade and take control of a human host to survive – have come to Earth. No one knows their secret except high school student, Shinichi Izumi, who’s right hand has been invaded by an alien parasite. Shinichi and Migi, the parasite in his hand, begrudgingly form a friendship and find themselves caught in the middle of a war between humans and parasites.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/parasyte-the-maxim-

I mentioned this series elsewhere here, but I've really been liking it and thought I'd start a thread.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It keeps getting better and better. Story is cool and the characters are great. It's scary, funny and pretty action packed too. It has a ton going for it. It's got a good mix of The Thing, Dead Space, Alien and Resident Evil (4) going on with some good flashy action sequences peppered throughout. Just when I think it's gonna get boring they throw in some stuff to keep it interesting. Not quite to the end yet, but it's a fun ride so far!

67YlDKv.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...