Hondo's Bar

The Haunting of Hill House

The NZA

I think I'm good either way. As a standalone, I feel totally satisfied by this season. But if we got a sequel, it could be interesting as well!

Spoiler

The house was left intact, right? I don't think it's realistic that the Crains would sell it given all they know, but it would be cool to see another family move in and have their own experiences with the house. 

There's really no reason why they couldn't go back to the plot of the movie for another season.  They'd have to change the names, obviously, since they used them for the kids in this one but they only vaguely used the elements of the story for the show for it to work.

Or they could just use the The Terror model, base season 1 on a book and then just make whatever they fuck they feel like for further seasons.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
bloody-disgusting.com

‘Sinister 2’ and ‘Eli’ Director Ciarán Foy Will Be Directing Episodes of “The Haunting of Bly Manor”

Mike Flanagan re-teams with Netflix for the upcoming “The Haunting of Bly Manor,” but unlike “The Haunting of Hill House,” he won’t be directing every episode of the new season. Director Ciarán Foy (Citadel, Sinister 2, Netflix’s new film Eli) has tipped us off this week to the fact that he’ll...

3 hours ago, The NZA said:
...so maybe going the american horror story route of reusing actors/actresses?  hopefully they pull it off better

I have faith! They were already able to finish a season without it turning into dogshit so they’re already pulling it off better than AHS. 

• Haha 1