Hondo's Bar

Jurassic World: Dominion

We got Dodgson here!

In Jurassic World: Dominion, Dodgson has been promoted to CEO of Biosyn Genetics, but only time will tell whether the character proves to be the threequel’s big villain. Either way, Dodgson’s reemergence may serve as the catalyst for the return of the franchise’s three original heroes, Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill), Dr. Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern), and Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum), all of whom will have sizable roles in Dominion.

The role has been recast with Campbell Scott. Turns out the original actor is a convicted sex offender now sooooooooo yeah. More excited for this one than the pile o' garbage that the last one was though.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've wasted enough time praying to the heavens that a Jurassic Park movie not be shit to accept that it's all in the hands of the gods/ fate/ Mr. DNA to waste my time thinking about this one until it's out, but in if in the case of the miracle/ serendipity/ advantageous mutation of it being actually good, I think we should pretend that it's the close to the trilogy and bury the franchise forever. Imagine a world where we could say The Lost World was the worst Jurassic Park film? Oh, no, I'm dreaming again... 

• 9 months later...