Hondo's Bar

Little Fighter 2

JunkerSeed

Notice to Drunken Deities members who want a piece of the old school team-up action

One on one teamups with Junker have been a blast, but Chief is on this one now, Yahven supposedly downloaded it, Jax was lookin into it, etc....sometime this weekend (im off evenings after 6) were connect and get a game going, try to beat this one, learn new moves etc - this game is small, fun and free, there's no excuse not to come out. We can have up to 8 people, so the more the merrier; those with the broadband of jesus are encouraged to host the match.

Spiffy, Yahven, MLB, those of you who enjoyed the classic Final Fight/Streets of Rage beat-em-ups, dont miss out.

title.jpg

...i would like to publicly state that im very dissapointed in Yahven, Jax, TD, Spongey (ok, you did try) etc for not jumpin in on this; youve little to no excuse here. Small, free, fun 2-d beat em up action, we all coulda got in on it, but ya'll chose not to, and that's a shame.

Chief, Junker - i work tiill about midnite (1am ya'lls time i think), pick a day when youre up that late, or just weds night since im off then, and post back here, we'll meet up & see who can host the game best.

...i would like to publicly state that im very dissapointed in Yahven, Jax, TD, Spongey (ok, you did try) etc for not jumpin in on this;

I would join in but as fucked up as my PC is right now I'm holding off on any new installs until I build my new machine.

So far the most interesting fubar i've found is that there's something on my machine thats fragmenting my data into images. When i defrag I see tons of interesting patterns, most intericate one was the twin towers kym saw when she was defragging.

So SB if your reading this don't attempt to download and run little fighter (again) because it won't work and probably will screw up something else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...