Hondo's Bar

Little Fighter 2

JunkerSeed

Miss the good ole Golden Axe days? Want a free game to kill time that comfortably fits 2 or 3 people at the same keyboard at once? Boom! Little fighter 2 rocks. Picture golden axe with anime-style characters, with special moves that use magic points and like 15 characters on screen at the same time, a good portion of them pretty damned intelligent NPCs on your side. This game rocks, you fight your way through a hand ful of levels with a small army at your side. Co-op play rules. Also has a cool army vs army battle mode, a one on one vs mode, and 1 on 1 and 2 on two tournament mode. This game is fuckin nuts, and it's only like 10 megs

download it NOW!!!

Little fighter 2

If only our drunken game could look something like this...

snapshot14.gif

snapshot01.gif

snapshot03.gif

Ill download it tomorrow, but the pics look sharp and its looks like that old Streets of Rage/Double Dragon/Final Fight "if you see the buddha walkin around, beat the shit out of him!" game, this one should be cool.

ps you people are gonna overuse the :D one, its for dead baby jokes & such.

Alright, spent half the afternoon playin this one with Junker..damn its cool. We need more people (and a better host i suspect, we play in kinda slo-mo) so into Topic O' the Week this one goes.

its a quick 10 meg download, @ 50 megs fully installed, really cool beat-em-up. Cmon people join in!

Health is given from the skies like mana in the form of milk bottles. Its tricky too, cause you start drinkin and then someone comes along and beats your ass before you finsih - part of the teamwork is to protect the alky.

It looked really funny today between me & Junker...one's gettin gangraped by like 3 henchman and a boss, the other one's striking a pose like he's in a sprite commercial.

Again, we need more fighters, cmon people!

? you understand how the internet works, right? Dial ups fine, im on DSL and it works the same...when have you played somethin that didnt work on a network card? Carmen Sandiego?

Seriously; TD, Jax, Yahven etc - download this thing and lets get it goin, a gangfight against the computer (on easy) would be cool!

Yes, this game rules multiplayer. It will work on the shittiest computer on earth and up to 8 people can play cooperitavely and competatively. The multi is slo, but its doesnt exactly lag, so it's very playable, just looks like an extended john woo scene... You all should get in on this, very fun stuff.

Holy crap, after multi this thing moves like its turbo edition in one player mode...

Junker, you tried stage 5 yet?! fuck, i couldnt get past the first wave of knights!

Seriously people..its about 3 keys or so to play...real easy to get into once you pickup the special moves...dont leave us hangin, we need more bad dudes!

Jesus...i damn near made it to stage 3 solo with Rudolph, he's my boy now that im figurin him out....whenver they try to gang rape me, boo-yah! Mad clones!

work37.jpg

ps these are the 2 guys that fuck me up when Junker dont have my back

work41.jpg

and this asshole who seems immune to arrows!

work40.jpg

PS Dan - found a classic arcade-type movelist on the homepage...sure, the readme file has it too, but this one looks cool.

Take your pic, people! Remember, three buttons: D=Defend (ctrl), J=Jump (shift), A=Attack (enter), and use the arrow keys.

control.gif

I had to use the second link to DL it, it's some german site, click the first little icon of a computer, with an arrow going into it or something, not too hard to find.

And as far as stage 5, bitch I beat this mothafucka, course I got to level 5, wait till you meet the boss! B)

I think Yahven & Chiefy are on board now, cant wait for more players.

I see your game Junker - i can get to stage 5 now but not past it. At its core, this isnt a fighting game at all. Its actually about delegation.

"Hey, you..what do you do?"

"Me? Im, I'm tied up actually."

"That sucks...how about i hit you so the ropes fall, then you beat people up for me?"

"...sounds good! Where do i sign up?"

"Hah...trick is, im a ninja. So, while youre fighting, im gonna hog all the beer we find, because beer is magical. With this magic, im gonna make so many clones of me to fight that the game slows down, which helps because im drunk. Overall, theyll die, youll prolly die, but ill beat the level without taking a scratch."

Yup. This one's about strategery, at least if youre a :D

A lot of you seem to misunderstand this game and thusly arent playing:

-Its online...up to 8 of us can make up a game and play for free...

-Its like old school beat-em-ups, Streets of Rage/Final Fight/Double Dragon, but it lets more enemeis get on screen at once and can get crazy.

-its a small download & really fun

What's keepin the rest of you, anyway? :D