Hondo's Bar

P.N. 03

Silent Bob

No this seems to be a sci-fi action game. The only thing I've been able to find out about it is that a lot of the character's moves are very dance-inspired.

No pics? Damn, I can see 'em. If it still doesn't work I'll try hosting them on my site and bring 'em over.

The pictures you posted are a little out dated. She no longer carries a gun. Instead, she shoots from her hands while "dancing?" from the videos I've seen, the main character seems to have an obsession with shaking her bon bon. I have no idea what capcom was thinking. It's kind of hard to take her seriously as a bad ass bounty hunter when she dancing all over the screen all the time. I was really looking forward to this game when I first saw it last year, but now I'm not so sure.

hey gaming god, glad to see you're up and running! welcom to drunkendeities, where nothing is sacred.

isn't this the game you were talking about that used cell shaded graphics and had a mystery action element to it? kinda like a 70's style to it?

on second thought, it might be space channel 9!

Edited by spiffytee

Actuall, the cell shaded game is another one being developed by capcom called "killer 7". It's a 3d cell shaded game with a look similar to golgo 13. Maybe it was the inspiration for the game. I haven't gotten any details on the game yet, but I will use my almighty powers to get you more info in the near future.

Sincerely,

Your lord and master

The Gaming God

Fuck me, at least youre modest...

Golgo 13... :D ive been waitin for somethin like that to come back around for a good long time.

Ok, so whats the one im thinkin of then - Cacpom, Devil May Cry/Onimusha engine on a western game? Most interestin thing i heard since Gunslinger got cancelled... ???