Hondo's Bar

The A-Team Poll

Who was the best A-Team member?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all know the drill, In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

As a kid I'd nearly cry if I missed an episode of the A-Team. I mean who couldn't love it? The shots that'd put Stormtroopers to shame, the magic bombs that's merly send their enemies high into the air and then into water.

The show was genius; a bunch of Vietnam vets who went on the run and hate each other? Quote Stephen J. Cannell, the creator and guy who was seen at the end of many shows back in the day (The Greatest American Hero, Wiseguy, 21 Jump Street etc) at his typewriter ripping out the paper and throwing it in the air, as quoted in the August 14-27 issue of The Wave Magazine (the Bay Area's Entertainment magazine):

"I broke every rule that you could have for a hero. Hannibal was basically risking everybody's lives, Face was a compulsive liar, Murdock was insane and living in a mental institution - these were not normal television heros for the time. B.A. Baracus was this guy who hated everyone else in the unit and they were all scared to death of him. Those were unusual characters."

So which one would you choose?

Back in the days of Pat Benetar and Ferris Bueller, Id've gone for B.A. or Murdock, but now I'd have to say the grinning, con-man, lady killing Face. He was hella smooth.

Replace "sacred poll" with "bored and had nothing to do so posted a loada crap about the A-Team and made a poll".

You live with Asians? Are they Japanese? If so ask 'em the proper meaning of bukkake. A Japanese guy told me the other night and I was pleasently surprised. Now I ask the guys at the Japanese restaurant to bukkake my sushi....

...you...you know bukkake vidoes are when guys drop massive loads on chicks' faces, right? It usually involves ingestion as well - uh...i guess this bored poll wont be affected by the downward shift, but yeah just so ya know...i mean, if youre in need of vitamins & such, its all you, man. I, for one, will soon begin Irish Cowboy Productions expanded services, which include bukkake & teabagging for hire...watch for it!

• 2 years later...

Now is this a Bad Ass Ride or what???

A-Team%20Van.jpg

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."

Archived