Hondo's Bar

New forums

The NZA

Annoucing the grand opening of The Sanctuary, hondo's subforum within philosophy for religous talk of all kinds, sure to be a crowd-pleaser, and just in time for Abu Khaki no less. Benny's callin the shots, and he's worked for that corner, so show your love, as well as respect for the views of others.

Next on deck: If he's serious bout it, and gets the member interest, Chiefy might finally get a Car forum within Sports, be cool to see him, maybe Spiffy & other autophiles run a mechanics' alley or somethin like that.

More on the way as they develop. Remember, while i dont want overcrowding, member participation is everything. If youve got an idea for a new forum that you think would really get people talkin, start a thread petitioning for it, and get people interested in at least 5-10 threads about the topic, and we'll see what we can do...i mean, were already way big for new people, i dont see the harm in sub-forums for active members who really want their own corner. :D

This may be a question that's asked alot, or maybe i'm blind (i really am! 20/800... haha, ah shit. i don't wear glasses for fashion!) but there should be a subforum for us music makers! where we can lay down our lyrics and maybe when i find a good place to host mp3's (i have a few in mind) and um when i get good recording equipment we can share all that stuff. like, an actual forum for it and not just a single thread and stuff, you know? I haven't really thought through all of it yet lol, just kinda spur of the moment idea, if it hasn't been thought up yet, already. : D

Hmm... a subforum supporting the artists here who make music?  Only missarah comes to mind, but i wanna hear more about this, you could theoretically attatch mp3s to your posts if i allow it...gimme some details!

well that's what i'm talking about! I'm gonna get some nicer equipment here in the near future for home recording (I'm getting some hardcore hours which equal some hardcore monies :D haha) so if i could attach them manually from hondos, or I'm also thinking of joining one of those sites where you can put your mp3's up and people can listen... : D Like I said it hasn't been well thought out yet. But if it's only MisSarah and I doing it, I guess that's not really enough for it's own subforum or, whatever it's called lol.

EDIT: LL is also a music creator!

Archived