Hondo's Bar

Cartoons that suck

The NZA

Here are some cartoons ive seen recently, or way in the past, that i found weak. You may now discuss them, or add to them.

-Super Milk-Chan - I dont know what this was about, it had its funny over-done japanese humor cranked up higher than normal, and im fairly certain it made me stupider.

-Drawn Together - Mebbe it was this one episode i caught in particular, about crapping on pizzas, but i got the impression i was supposed to laugh, and that didnt happen.

-Ed, Ed & Eddie - This was ass, animated. I couldnt make it a whole episdoe.

-2 Stupid Dogs - Sorry, but it was a bad Ren & Stimpy clone (as was the latest R&S series, i hear)...just callin it like i sees it.

I seem to be catching Cartoon Network more, so im sure ill add to this. There's shit i caught like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex that i thought was really cool, but this wasnt that.

PS i found Pokemon (but not the other card-advertising cartoons) entertaining, so its worth noting that i set the bar fairly low.

Drawn Together - Mebbe it was this one episode i caught in particular, about crapping on pizzas, but i got the impression i was supposed to laugh, and that didnt happen.

Jax and I had an argument about that cartoon a while back. I think it's crap and was made to look particularly bad following the great new series of South Park. Jax however, thought it was really funny, go figure. :D

CSuper Milk chan does have a pretty funny commercial though, wouldnt watch it

You dumbass-Oh yeah remixxed :D

And Pokemon is way too much sugar in that sht. Yugioh was getting pretty girly too but picked up after the awaking the dragons. Edd, Ed, Eddy makes me laugh though. Just because it reminded me of when I was growing up. I MUST WATCH teen titans though. MUST! But the Justice League Unlimited is way too bland, and they have too many elements and not enough screentime to arrange properly.

PS This is to the cartoon network execs, if it comes availible with 2-3 episodes on a DVD, its not anime, its a goddamn children's show. Only exception I seen so far was FLCL. :p

i thought we were talkin sucky ones...?

2T- i saw that "Tom goes to the Mayor" one last night, with Jack Black in it? The bear traps were funny, but yeah, considerin Tom & Jerry and WB cartoons when i was younger tried having classical music/orchestras, smooth animation, even morals sometimes (dont know why), id say there's some funny shit out now but not a whole lot of the american stuff is really trying, and when its not funny on top of that, it sucks.

Archived