Hondo's Bar

CROSS DRESSING?!

MetalHeart

So like... if anyone is in the area....

CROSSDRESSBANNER.gif

It's going to be so much fun! The boyz dress like womenz (Deidre and I shall be placing makeup on them) and of course the ladies get to dress up in slacks, with nice ties and slicked hair. and of course makeup.

May sound nice, may not, but I'll get lots of pictures for the Photo Gallery. Also, a little over a year ago we held an 80's prom, which included a nice IHOP dinner and bowling.

This of course is going to be great fun! Dinner and a movie, and lots of shenanigans.

Just pimpin my shit (since I made a fly banner and all heh) so Love it!.

*grooves*

And of course, if any one manages to make it to my part o' the world in the course of a day, you can contact myself for any information necessary. Or Deidre. But since you know me.... I'm sure that would be easiest, heh.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if you do a good enough job make sure to post some pictures in the hot chicks thead. For Jax's make up I recomend img_ajax_clearwater.jpg

But... I'll be like a hot girly man!!! or would that make you hot? *wink*

PS Dowe is goingto make a fine lady, so he'll prolly be in there fo sho! lmfao.

aww...dont say that :D

an ex once...tricked me into wearing her undies for a wee bit. It was then i realized, that shit wouldnt fly.

My boys almost died in there, and im fairly certain a hardon wouldnt turned into some form of groinal tourniquet.

You misunderstood MH. He wants to see pistures of me as a woman, not you as a dude. He wants it for stroke material. It's a repressed homosexual denial thing.

Your half right, but I'm not even that selective.

Back to more make up advice for boys.

Part 2

7848stuff1x.ce.gif

But... I'll be like a hot girly man!!! or would that make you hot? *wink*

PS Dowe is goingto make a fine lady, so he'll prolly be in there fo sho! lmfao.

Strictly speaking you'd have to go in the hot guys thread.

I'm waiting for their SUPER DIGITAL CAMERAS UPLOAD TIME and.... I took pics the old fashioned way. You'll just have to wait till I get those bitches developed.

I have a few but I look like an ugly fat cow. and well, that just won't do will it?

Just a few pics to tide you over until the real deal.

VALERIECROSSDRESS.jpg

Valerie looking AWESOME!

29694056834_235.jpg

Valerie and Paul. aaaaawh. she had taped her boobs down, but undid about halfway through hahha. I don't blame her!

DOWEANDCJMAKEUP.jpg

aaaaaawh what cuties! Dowe did have a dress on, but changed before IHOP. He had it on long enough for SUPER PICTURE time at the house, but you'll have to wait for those.

CJMAKEUP.jpg

Cj makeup time.

DEIDRECROSSDRESS.jpg

DEIDRE! she's so awesome....

MECROSSDRESSWTF.jpg

me being a gross man. I like like a better man in this one:

CjandI.jpg

This was taken a few months ago, sans makeup. Manly man time.

Archived