Hondo's Bar

Something for you to think about...

I heard this riddle years ago and I want to see who can figure it out. So far from all the people I've told, no one has figured it out. Sorry this is a really long riddle.

There is a pond in the middle of a forest;

Flying over the pond is a fly.

THere is a fish that wants to catch the fly, but it can't unless the fly goes down 6 inches.

There is a bear hidding somewhere that wants to catch the fish. But he can't unless the fish jumps up to catch fly and the fly goes down 6 inches.

There is a hunter that wants to shoot the bear. But he can't unless the bear goes to catch the fish, the fish jumps up to catch the fly and the fly goes down 6 inches.

There is a mouse that wants to get a sandwich the hunter left on the floor. But he can't unless the hunter leaves to shoot the bear.... (so on and so forth)

Then there is a Cat that wants ti catch the mouse. But he can't unless the mouse get's the sandwich... ( so on and so forth)

So finally, the fly goes down 6 inches, the fish catches the fly, the comes and eats the fish, the hunter leaves to shoot the bear, the mouse goes to eat the sandwich, and as the cat is going to eat the mouse, it trips on a rock and falls into the pond.

SO what's the moral of the story??