Hondo's Bar

Make it a Blockbuster Night... of the Living Dead!

Ok, because of my zombie obsession as of late, I've watched my fair share of the good, the bad and the fucking horrible of zombie flicks! I thought it would be cool for me to share my thoughts on these movies! This is my zombie movie review thread! I won't go into the Romero one's because they deserve thier own threads and this isn't a thread on them... it's a thread on all the rest! Well, without further ado...

undead.jpg

Undead - Man, what an awesome DVD cover! Hot chick with gas mask (like Romero's 'Crazies') with 3 barreled shotgun! Holy crap, this is gonna be an awesome movie... WRONG!! Crap, crap, crap! Ausie (thanks Skeet) zombie flick that's also an... alien movie? What the?! And corny! I'm sorry... I don't ask for much from a zombie movie! Zombies, boobies, a little gore and that's it! No aliens and no Matrix jumping rednecks! This one just didn't work for me! I give it one star for effort!

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Hide and Creep wasn't terrible for a cheap rent of a low budget movie. It had its moments, but if you don't want flying saucers anywhere near your zombies, youd'd best avoid this one.

It dares to compare itself to Shaun of the Dead on the dvd cover, but just ignore that (it wouldn't come out well if you compared the two).

But hey... rednecks and zombies.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Hey Panch, how was that zombie game you bought at megacon? Is it as easy as connect 4? Damn well better be. I was all "Uh huh" with the join this road to this road shit but when it got to the fucking zombies can go to the gas station bit I was kinda confused.

JOSH MIDDLETON IS A COCK!

• 4 weeks later...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Archived