Hondo's Bar

Superhero Forum

jesus, that's pretty extensive, covers a lotta books....no love for the indy scene? i take it back, their misc section has a Rex Mundi thread with like 10 pages, i coudlnt even get a reply here...

i do tend to post in other comic forums for fanboy talk, but i like the creator-owned ones sometimes cause you get exclusive shit, plus talkin at them. I was on Bendis' board a long time, good crowd there before they left Image, and its cool cause there's him, Alex Maleev, Gaydos, and other creators sometimes like Gail Simone. Darick Robertson's is good too, really political though.

Ive heard good things about Vaughan's board, as well as Millar's. Spent a small amount on Quesada's and i think im banned from Byrne's (heh). Now, i just voyeur Newsarama, they got some good shit there in between the foaming-at-the-mouth fanboys.

haha dont say that, there's like 5 comic fans here (tragically) and im barely able to keep up with this place alone, its a good lookin link tho.

2T - fuck i wish idve seen that. that's bannable offense, tho? i bet it was alysha mack or some shit, wasnt it?

• 4 weeks later...
Oh and for the record, the Mondo Funky Thread kicks the shit out of Blargh, it's just... so extensive.

i cannot find this blargh-killing thread you supeak of. i think im Irish Cowboy there too, i didnt log back in yet.

Archived