Hondo's Bar

DCLugi

Found this guy on YouTube today. I know this thread probably belongs more in The Pimp Hand, but until IC notices it I'm going to hide it here in Movies and TV for more exposure...and because Movies and TV is where this guy should be right now. Hands down one of the best impressionists I've ever seen, this guy needs his own sketch comedy show. He has some funnier stuff acting by himself in front of a green screen than most SNL episodes.

Snakes on a Plane Early Auditions - The title speaks for itself. Featuring Christopher Walken, Joe Pesci, Rober DeNiro and Jack Nicholson. Favorite quote - Robert DeNiro: "You just bite me in the ass, snake?"

Trumping Jack - An American Express commercial with Jack Nicholson and Chris Walken.

Help Wanted - Not so much celebrity impressions, just a buncha funny characters.

American Idol Celebrity Judges - With Steve Irwin and George W. Bush as contestants.

Someone Tell Sam Jackson He's My Bro - Bono expresses his love to Sam Jackson.

Featured Video Reaction - YouTube users react to the above video.

The Truth Behind "CLICK" - DCLugi himself goes to Bed, Bath & Beyond to try and debunk the plot of Click.

Scacing Out - Kevin Spacey talks briefly about Superman Returns.

Celebrity Sex Tape - Wrong. Just wrong.

Classic TV - DCLugi sings a duet with himself. An uncanny impression of Carroll O'Conner.

Freddy's Nightmare - And what a nightmare it is.

CSI Elm Street - "But he...but he's right here!" Anyone else think he looks like Eric Bana in this one?

eric_bana.jpg

Archived