Hondo's Bar

Best Jimi Hendrix Song?

alive she cried

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know someone has probably done this already, Jax most likely. But maybe I've included some different choices (I'm pretty sure I have). I coulda put in many more, but I figured 15 was enough. anywho my choice is

"Bold As Love" the instrumental off the box set. I think this is the greatest piece of post Beethoven music.

I'm a big fan of If 6 Was 9, Are You Experienced?, Crosstown Traffic, Manic Depression and a whole buttload of song you omitted. I also think Fire has Mitch Mitchell's finest drumwork, putting Keith Moon to shame. And you kow somebody's gonna complain about Foxy Lady not being on there. I'm gonna think about it, then edit the poll to add my choice so I can vote for it.

Well then in all technicality Wild Thing could have been included on this list? I gotta say I like his version of that song better than any of the covers and better than the origional by The Troggs. Anyhow, I think I'll vote for hmm... I like a lot of these but I'm really tempted to vote for Purple Haze or Voodoo Child...

Archived