Hondo's Bar

Rory Gallgher

alive she cried

i wonder if you hear it more or less than we do come st paddy's day or so. I hate that shit, all the wankers do green beer and play that bullshit, and the stereotypical things arent racist cause its irish. I dont really take offense, but if someone tries to hit me cause im not wearing green, they get clocked. any tradition that invovles me getting hit is met with counterviolence, i think that's more in touch with my roots.

I did'nt realise you had irish blood in you, we can claim you now. If there's one thing Irish are brilliant at, it's calimin' people with the tiniest bit of irish in them. For example I've claimed Jim Morrison, John Densmore and believe it or not Che Guevara. "The first thing to note is that in my son's veins flowed the blood of the Irish rebels" - Ernesto Guevara (Che's Father) Go here for more info

haha...bitve of as stretch, but it works. The Duke was soctch-irish, close enough.

yeah, family name's mccarthy, and i cant tan. if im not irish, im a bigger poser than even jax figures. i went with an american name cause im from here, but yeah, i can be claimed, i figure. not like that dirty 2T. he's welsh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived