Hondo's Bar

Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan

BigChiefSlapaho

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!!! :irish: SHE IS REAL!

:D :D :D

:ssj: :ssj: :ssj:

and by the way benny just a reminder i've never met your girlfriend, hell i couldn't pick you out in a line up either in fact all i know is that you ain't very pretty, but hey would you really want me calling you pretty darling?

I don't care what you say about me. (That pic's a bad one of me, Andrea says I'm actually one of the best looking guys around here, that's all that matters to me.) But don't say anything, bad, mean, or negative about my girlfriend (Andrea). I don't care whether or not you've met her. I don't care if you're joking. I don't care if you're playing around on the message board, or if it's Fight Club or anything. I don't care if you mean what you are saying or not. DO NOT say anything negative towards or about my girlfriend. Got me? I will not tolerate any of that. You just don't do that. Joke about anything else... fine. I can take it. Just don't EVER do anything like that again.

you know what dude i'll be honest i didn't know you'd get all jittery honestly i have not seen any pic of you if fact to tell you the truth i hate it when i make folks feel bad it's never intensional that's why i put up the rules so folks don't come here especially if they can't take a joke i won't lie i feel bad cause i figured i had someone else on this whole fing board (irish not inculed) that would realize it isn't real i don't feel the way i type i don't act the way i type it's all a fucking game. i'm sorry about the joke about your girlfriend i didn't figure that a joke like that coming from a guy that doesn't know what either you or her look like would be so offensive, that's why i'm reapeating the fact that i have not seen your girlfriend cause how the hell could i think she is ugly with no idea on what she even looks like. i hope i was wrong and that you're just kidding with me but i don't think so i cann't tell my messenger was too full and i'm too lazy to empty it. the sad thing is i was starting to think you were a cool guy i actually, i know it sounds silly, i wanted to meet you and be your friend or shoot some shit. i won't offend you no more benny but you've broken the rules nothing in fight club is to be taken seriously if you where fooling me good job and let me know till then you are BANNED don't come back to fight club and i won't chase you anywhere else, and that goes for everyone i'm tired of just jokeing on the net and everyone getting pissed you all need to reach enlightenment and find some peace before you come back here.

Why...why must there be tension that pictures of cats fighting cant clear up... :snail:

you're a troll and not a real person with feelings and all.

the man's a fuckin ninja...were you not the one who pointed out the perverse "ninja way"?

I offered him a way outta the house of representatives, he was just cheap. But i will not grant votin rights to a man who purposely picks fights with other men in hopes of anally raping them.  I won't!

tired of just jokeing on the net and everyone getting pissed

You take it too far, man...you just cant say things like "Constantine sucks", "Yes next question", "hey nicky boy how ya doin" or  "i disagree with your views on god" and not expect people to crap in your bed or kill your mother or somethin rational like that.  These people's posts, its their life, you sick bastard! You mess with their life, and theyre goin to shot you baby BAM! dead.  Yes sir justice.

would you really want me calling you pretty darling?

...WOULD IT FUCING KILL YOU, JUST THIS ONCE? WOULD IT?  :plain:  :D  :angry: :D :emotions:

that shit was funny you got me good, i tip my hat. but ofcourse you know now anything goes if you stay anything that shit was funny i must admit, had i known i'd would have dragged it out longer, much longer.back to jackie fight i'm spent

you know now anything goes

Yes...yes.  aaaaanything. :emotions:

*unizips* So uh hey artistic, howzabout that fight, eh?

"It's all fun & games till someone drops a load in your eye.  Trust me." - bacchus

PS Artistic - youve been had. :link:

Good one Benny. :irish: :ssj:

Oh cmon, Li's clearly the more popular vote these days....he's all over the damn place these days, almost made it to Matrix 2 but opted for "The One" instead.

But in one of his early American film appearences, who beat his ass? Who?? (granted, only in the end)

wallace2.jpg

Fuck, the man cant seem to lose!  Now, Chan, there wouldve been a fight...

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Which one of these two on-screen martial arts masters would kick the other one's ass?

I really think the only thing missing from the question would be what timeline are we talking about. Is this a present day "what if" fight or they're in the primes sort of fight?

I've seen the old Jackie Chan movies and some of them are great, I've also seen some of Jet Li's foreign releases that never made it big here. Jet Li's has about a decade on Chan, Chan's got a couple inches on Li. Jet has had more straight martial arts training then Chan's more performance work growing up.

I've got to go with Jet on this one. In present day timeline, or in their prime timeline I just think Jet Li would get him life or death. I don't know If "arc" is just being retarded, stupid, or homophobic but both men are actually married (w/women) and have children. I will admit times they seem effeminate.

• 1 year later...

Like yall hav said before jackies older vids were good as jet if not better like drunken monk was good and the one when he carried a big white fan.And since we know jackie also is a stuntman u should kno he can take a serious amount of beatings which he proves in each of his vids.But on the other hand jet li is real powerfull and focused on the like two style he knows n perfected it not to mention real fast but if u havn't noticed his fights are real short n not lengthy. So i feel if the fight between them were drawn out long jackie chan would win but if jet li kept getting real good shot n try finish it fast jet li could win.