Hondo's Bar

Dragonlance on DVD!!!!

archangel

for those of you who have read the Dragonlance books, you'll be pleased to know that the War of the Lance is coming to DVD.

January 15, 2008 will see the release of Dragons of Autumn Twilight as an animated film.

For those of you who haven't read the books, do so. Now.

here's the cover art:

51fhqiW3Y3L._SS500_.jpg

Cast:

Raistlin Majere: Keifer Sutherland

Tanis Halfelven: Michael Rosenbaum

Goldmoon: Lucy Lawless

Flint Fireforge: Fred Tatasciore

Caramon Majere: Rino Romano

Sturm Brightblade: Marc Worden

Riverwind/Gilthanas: Phil LaMarr

Tasslehoff Burrfoot: Jason Marsden

Keifer Sutherland as Raistlin? :???:

would'nt it be great if "Burrfoot" was his nickname and his actual surname turned out to be "Hasselhoff".

Give me a book with a character called "Tasslehoff Hasselhoff" and i'll give you my cash

^_^

NA_LOGO.jpg

I'm sorry, but it's true.

It is. I just figured they were so common at Hondo's, that actually commenting on an occurrence of it would be more than a little redundant.

I never cared for them. Should I just stone myself now? However...if anyone here has read every Drizzt book and the Belgariad besides me, then I won't feel so bad.

Not every Drizzt book, but all of The Belgariad, The Malloreon, The Elenium, and The Tamuli.

Oh, oh, oh! I own all of them. I can quote the first sentence of the Belgariad. Ly, will you marry me?

And Arch, Guitar Hero isn't nerdy. That's just fun.

^_^

Don't you already have someone fortunate enough to hold that position? :???:

So is playing DnD, but it's still nerdy

My major point in this thread being (beyond me not being certain that Keifer Sutherland as a great casting choice for Raistlin Majere) that being nerdy or geeky is not a bad thing.

Also, that DND is great. :D

• 5 months later...

Archived