Hondo's Bar

coolest shoe in replacement comic...

primetime

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mesa like wild thing me do her up the butt and nearly kill her ha ha ha ha ha ha. me am hung like average 3"m joe but mesa work it. me am fan of wildthing me am sad that they no kill wolverine and replace him yet. maybe me a kill supeerm..? wolverine.

solidsnake i'sa pound metal gear by me hand but i no do no more helping hand because me ah hate you now, yes hate you me snap you like twig.

• 2 weeks later...

Hands down Ben Reily!  I think the clone thing might have actually worked out if the f--king company hadn't tried to turn Spiderman into Superman.  They started to cross the storylines throughout all of the different titles and they even brought in Superman artist/writer Dan Jurgens!  It's disgusting!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

Man, I stepped into comics just as the door had finally slammed on that abomination's arse. Didn't Peter go live in Portland or something?

Fuck if I know, its been a while for me, too. All I remember is that there was some sorta clone story arc, and Ben Reily kicked ass as the Scarlet Spider.

Edited by Iambaytor