Hondo's Bar

Rape Revenge Fantasy Camp

The NZA

l_e37534824cda4f027dafbd4d5232ac72.jpg

Right, so since you kids won't stop talking about Rape Revenge Fantasy Camp like they're the new thing, just cause, you know, Junkerseed is totally in it, i figured i might as well make a topic for all you people.

So talk, and let Junker know what you think of his efforts since he sold out movie directing for the lucrative world of local rock group. Me, i think they're good, but i think Junker's claim that they're the next EPMD is slightly off base.

• 2 months later...

I've got the skinny on this hot new group. It appears that they have excerpts from some hot new acoustic tracks on their myspace.

I also hear they're planning a sweet east coast tour. They'll be playing in Miami on Tuesday, may 27th, at an undetermined location!

The Female Asian keytar player was brutally slain by the current male asian keyboard player. The only remaining pictures of her are grisly crime scene photos.

• 4 weeks later...

Btw, if anyone on the board is in Orlando...

Even if you're not, check out the wonderful flyer I've created...

l_459d0391453012e81909f72d0adea466.png

Last proper show in Orlando, we're gonna take a flamethrower to the fuckin place!

Also, listen to us on the radio at wprk.org on Tuesday, May 13th at 1 till 3 pm! We'll be chatting and playing. Thats 91.5 fm on the dial if you live in Orlando. That's right, we're gonna poison the airwaves! So keep an ear out for that.

flyer's fucking brilliant, glad i can try to catch the radio bit from the internets, if possible - any news on your miami show? was still hoping you'd pulled off churchill's but give me notice and ill get a small crowd out to wherever, man.

Miami is most likely not churchill's cause it's been booked, but it's definitely on May 27th. Also, we're gonna have a show at a guitar center the day before at a guitar center in hallandale, ft. lauderdale area. It's a weird memorial day BBQ we got invited to play... Should be interesting! More details on that too.

Rape Revenge Fantasy Camp (aka Megaman Rape Revenge), The Triscults, Dino Felipe, and Alien Orchestra, will be exploding some domes at the wallflower gallery in Downtown miami on wednesday, May 28th at 7:30pm!

WallFlower Gallery

10 N.E. 3rd Street, Downtown Miami, Florida 33132

myspace.com/wallflowergallery

Unfortunately there is a cover of 5 dollars, (the venue kinda decided that,) but we will make it the best 5 dollars you ever spent. All proceeds will go to fixing all the things we are sure to break when we play.

Stay tuned for the flyer!

wait, when was megaman raped, specifically?

...shit. im pretty sure i work wednesday night, dont know that i can get out of it - ill check back. either way, should be able to get a few people going hopefully, awesome that you locked down a venue.

Archived