Hondo's Bar

Batman V.S. Daredevil

Da Cap'n

Batman V.S. Daredevil  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dug this one up, and fluffy was spot-on about the non-comic-reading batfans fucking up their character.

that said, i think it'd be an awesome fight, but my boy'd lose, after some thought. seriously, they go toe-to-toe and its a tough call for me, but the fight lasts just as long as it takes for bats to figure out DD's blind, and likely relies heavily on his other senses...then bats emits some high-frequency emitting device that fucks Matt right on up (has in the past), Matt gets beat or more likely has to escape, taking an L either way. and yeah, i think Batman's magical zelda-like pouch of deus-ex abilities is crap, but he's likely to carry some shit like that, i think.

let it be known, i give bats his due. this isn't like how bad he'd get owned by Cap.

well, if Millar's to be believed, Mr Fantastic vs :misty: had him just ball up and contain him. i dont recall why he didnt get shredded for doing this, i think Sue helped him or some shit.

....what an awful story arc that whole Enemy of the State thing was.

It's never outright said that Mr. Fantastic is indestructible (ala Plastic Man, except in Blackest Night which was bullshit) but it's been heavily implied several times. As time passes, Millar is becoming my version of Skeeter's Kirkman, Old Man Logan remains the only thing of his I can stomach at this point and I'm afraid to re-read it in case the magic has gone. I'm beginning to think the man is legally retarded.

Archived