Hondo's Bar

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Signal08

ooo muffins!

So yea, saw this new movie tonight, and I fuckin' loved it. The lil comments and off the wall humor in it was very entertaining. I was a lil "oh its just gonna be corny like garfield yet mildly entertaining", nah, it was WILDLY ENTERTAINING!!!

Yea, liked it so go watch it will ya.

aaannnnd there goes theodore.

I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you???

I totally agree that this movie turned out way better than I had anticipated.

First off it has Jason Lee, he's awesome, and it turns out David Cross plays the heel, even better. The chipmunks themselves turn out to be really cute, and in combination with those other two great actors/comedians made for a pretty good movie.

Cutest part of the film was when,

Theodor was having nightmares and asked to sleep in Dave's bed, and curles up next to him by his neck. That amount of cuteness damn near gave me diabeties.

If your a fan of either actor/comedian, or the original cartoon I would recommend at least watching this. Maybe not a buy for some of you, but deffinitely a watch/rent. I have been wrong in the past.

1 for 2 darthypoo. The dad thing was a bit much if you were in 'daves' shoes but the whole can I sleep with you part was cute as hell. Yea, thats right, I said it. It made me wish I had a chipmunk that could talk and named Theodore. I also like how Alvin wasnt the center of attention, though the token ALIVINNNN moves were made.

My tail isnt bushy til 9!

ly and all you others, just go rent it and watch it by yourself so your manhood isnt brought into question... then come at me if you didnt like it.

1 for 2 darthypoo. The dad thing was a bit much if you were in 'daves' shoes but the whole can I sleep with you part was cute as hell. Yea, thats right, I said it. It made me wish I had a chipmunk that could talk and named Theodore. I also like how Alvin wasnt the center of attention, though the token ALIVINNNN moves were made.

My tail isnt bushy til 9!

ly and all you others, just go rent it and watch it by yourself so your manhood isnt brought into question... then come at me if you didnt like it.

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it on the head. What I don't get is they paid the big bucks to have Justin Long do the voice of Alvin, but the way you have to process the vocals you can't tell who did the voice. Why even bother?

P.S.Darthypoo?

It's far too weird to look at them and see them as Alvin and the Chipmunks... they always use to look like small retarted children... now they actually look like Chipmunks. It's crazy and I don't think I like the idea.

Already had this arguement with Skeeter.

was it a bare knuckle arguement?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OxVcR-Aaw8&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OxVcR-Aaw8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OxVcR-Aaw8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

No, things are usually settled by him putting me into a head lock till I give in and admit defeat.

It's far too weird to look at them and see them as Alvin and the Chipmunks... they always use to look like small retarted children... now they actually look like Chipmunks. It's crazy and I don't think I like the idea.

Already had this arguement with Skeeter.

They were but Alvin and the Small Retarded Children just didn't have the same ring to it.

They were but Alvin and the Small Retarded Children just didn't have the same ring to it.

Hey that title works well for me. Its just annoying that they don't look anything like the original characters.

'if in a head lock, reach under his legs, then thrust upward very quickly. most of the time that results in a ball crushing rapid release move.' I will remember this Signal... but if it means getting any where near Skeeter's crutch, I would rather suffocate.

There was a show they made in the mid-90s it was an actual show with actual story lines and improved art and even then they still looked like small retarded children with buck teeth wearing smocks. Even though the show was really just a knock-off of the old Huey, Dewey, and Louie

There was a show they made in the mid-90s it was an actual show with actual story lines and improved art and even then they still looked like small retarded children with buck teeth wearing smocks. Even though the show was really just a knock-off of the old Huey, Dewey, and Louie

Hey thats true, didn't even think of that. They could have at least changed the colour of the shirts...

Hey that title works well for me. Its just annoying that they don't look anything like the original characters.

'if in a head lock, reach under his legs, then thrust upward very quickly. most of the time that results in a ball crushing rapid release move.' I will remember this Signal... but if it means getting any where near Skeeter's crutch, I would rather suffocate.

Ok, try a kidney punch.

Archived