Hondo's Bar

Soul Eater.

Maldron

I don't know if Shinigami are just "in" in japan right now or what, but I'd request that you don't let the fact that you've heard the word a lot lately stop you from bothering to watch this show. It has that right mix of action funny and exaggerated busts that makes show worth it for me. Well-animated, interesting characters, I already told you to watch it and the fact you aren't doing so right now while reading this sentence makes me cry.

The story revolves around Maka, the daughter of a living weapon, who is partnered with a living weapon named Soul Eater, a weapon with a human form that transforms into a scythe. They must harvest 99 pre-demon souls and the soul of a witch to transform Soul Eater into a Death Scythe. Anyway, I've only seen the first episode because the show's too annoyingly new to have a bunch yet. I'd recommend it, if you're looking for something new to watch now that everything else I'm watching is done. T.T

still sad this series has seemingly nothing to with the original Suikoden. you know, there's an anime with "Suikoden" in the freakin' title that has nothing to do with Suikoden. its upsetting, maldron.

Yeah yeah, I keep TRYING to find Suikoden II, but it just keeps being all hidden.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Shinagami is not the only subject that's popular right now, it appears to be EXAGGERATED HYSTERICAL ANIME!!!! Everything I've watched lately is something so ridiculously exaggerated... maybe its the genre I'm into right now, which is comedy for the most part....

But yes. I am definitely going to d/l this sometime this week.

:drool: YAY!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Shinagami is not the only subject that's popular right now, it appears to be EXAGGERATED HYSTERICAL ANIME!!!! Everything I've watched lately is something so ridiculously exaggerated... maybe its the genre I'm into right now, which is comedy for the most part....

But yes. I am definitely going to d/l this sometime this week.

:drool: YAY!

Then it hits on two popular fronts, then. <.<

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

with naruto and bleach coming to an end soon I'm so glad theres sumthin with such awsome potential released to keep me busy :'-)

However funimation is trying to license this series already; super wak. So getting the true HD versions of this thing with subs is a !@$!#%&!*#%^*!#^(!*@#!@(%)^$)^$#*^@*#%*@#(^($ and a half.

ps...... latest episode 36 MAD SIKNEZZ WOOT!

ppppppps... if anyone is having a tough time finding it i can give ya a few resources ;)

with naruto and bleach coming to an end soon I'm so glad theres sumthin with such awsome potential released to keep me busy :'-)

However funimation is trying to license this series already; super wak. So getting the true HD versions of this thing with subs is a !@$!#%&!*#%^*!#^(!*@#!@(%)^$)^$#*^@*#%*@#(^($ and a half.

ps...... latest episode 36 MAD SIKNEZZ WOOT!

ppppppps... if anyone is having a tough time finding it i can give ya a few resources ;)

Fuck funimation

The North American anime distributor FUNimation has confirmed on Monday that it issued cease-and-desist letters on behalf of its Japanese partners to stop the fan-subtitled distribution of the Evangelion: 1.0 You (Are) Not Alone, Soul Eater, Spice + Wolf, Mushi-Uta, and My Bride is a Mermaid! projects. According to Funimation, it has "recent authorization agreements with Kadokawa, NTV, Media Factory, and TV Tokyo Medianet" to send these letters. The Nyoron Fansubs group reports that the cease-and-desist letter for the Evangelion: 1.0 You (Are) Not Alone film was sent on behalf of NTV.

Funimation notes, as it has in past cease-and-desist efforts, "We want to stress that though these series are not yet licensed to a distribution company in the U.S

Seeing as how Rumble got a C&D and dropped the show I now need to find a new group.

Any ideas?

Fuck funimation

Seeing as how Rumble got a C&D and dropped the show I now need to find a new group.

Any ideas?

Yea Tadashi did it best in my opinion.. it was a mad downer when he quit :/

... anywho for soul eater theres http://www.animea.net/download/1241-23662/...episode-22.html (use the drop down)

and bleachexile.com ..even tho all their shit comes out super late theyve never let me down yet

In addition i find crappy versions thru torrents and have to wait for 720p's.. if u need suntinz i wproly already found it ;) (that is if i like it o_O) lol

PS.. if you liked tadashi's subs youll like the new subber dubbed [anonymous].. yea go fig o_O

Archived