Hondo's Bar

Bennigan's in Bankruptcy

archangel

no offense to any bennigans faithfuls out therez but man.. ive gotten nuthin but terrible service and food that never looked like da picture every single time ive been (4 or 5) so me and all my friends (u know them as "frat guys") stopped goin all together.. I mean no commercials or anything new on the menu thats promoted at least... no one that I know of has the urge for anything on their menu... bah.. im just a hater anyway.. but if u wanna talk about tragic... ROADHOUSE?!!??! (besides ol'ladies breakin their necks on the peanut shells all over the floors) that place was awsome! .. though last time i been the prices were hiked up like 7$ no joke... i couldnt believe it.. (hmm wouldnt that be 10000 pts per ol'lady tho? o_O)

...but if u wanna talk about tragic... ROADHOUSE?!!??! (besides ol'ladies breakin their necks on the peanut shells all over the floors) that place was awsome! .. though last time i been the prices were hiked up like 7$ no joke... i couldnt believe it.. (hmm wouldnt that be 10000 pts per ol'lady tho? o_O)

LOL!! :sarcasm:

• 3 weeks later...

well its a shame to see any restaurant close down (even the crappy 1s) but whatcha gonna do... the economy takez no prisoners i guess.. no more watchin roadhouse employees rack up pts on those poor ol ladies either :/ (LOL) but if La Carreta, the Big Cheese or On the Boarder shut down... I think i might mdo my lemming impersonation. -_-;

Archived