Hondo's Bar

archie marries veronica

gunsmithx

It seems that this is true and it will come out in the 600th issues in september...

personally I think this is bullshit, betty is the only one for him! plus they had sex(yes it was the live action movie but it counts damn it, anyone have that btw?) I suppose sales are down and they needed something to boost them up cause honestly the series was all about highschool.

blogs are here(the characters 'blogs')

http://www.archiecomics.com/index.html

yeah, you have to wonder if they've got the balls to really go through with it, (now leaving veronica on the alter to go with betty would be a kicker ;) who knows, it might get me to pick up an archie comic, something I havn't really done in like a decade.

It'll happen but in Archie Comics: Civil War number 5 Jughead will take a bullet to the sternum and to save his life Archie will make a deal with the devil in exchange for his marriage and things will reboot in Archie: Brand New Day #1 where Veronica comes back but as a registered sex offender superhero. Then the skrulls show up.

It'll happen but in Archie Comics: Civil War number 5 Jughead will take a bullet to the sternum and to save his life Archie will make a deal with the devil in exchange for his marriage and things will reboot in Archie: Brand New Day #1 where Veronica comes back but as a registered sex offender superhero. Then the skrulls show up.

You forgot the part where Mrs. Grundy is the all knowing architect of the archie world matrix and makes archie choose his fate.

Archived