Hondo's Bar

Marvel Superhero Squad

Panch

marvelsquad127.jpg

Yeah, so I collect these and have got myself quite a collection going. I'm not a big 'figure guy', but saw some I just had to have and they stuck. Some of my more unique guys...

AAAAC_-jt6kAAAAAAFW6zQ.jpg

Rhino with SPIDER-ARMOR SPIDEY from Web of... #100!

deadpool_punisher_02.jpg

CAP COSTUME PUNISHER with Deadpool!

GhostRider%20001.jpg

GHOST RIDER!

AAAACyw5VtsAAAAAAB9ZGA.jpg

THE SILVER SAVAGE AND PLANET HULK!

you know, we have a toy/figure thread over in uh, i think the pubs? i wanted to move it, wasnt sure where.

nice ones. no idea why you got cap outfit punisher, but the silver savage and a few others are cool. i really thought id be past figures/statues by 30, but im so not.

The only figures from this line I own is a wolverine/phoenix 2pack. I couldn't find a pic on Hasbro's site. The only other figs from this line I own are are these:

400913300ef1_A400.jpg

I bought it mainly b/c thought it was ironic such a starkly violent (yet memorable) moment from the film was immortalized decades later for small children to play with.

• 4 months later...
Glory to the prophet.

7845721b4279_Main400.jpg

I got this one for my nephews last Christmas...the fangs are what sold me. Also Captain America & The Hulk.

They have loads of these...Maybe I should find them and take pics...

They've got almost all the star wars ones...I'm sure DK could name all the superhero ones. I know they are getting Wolverine, Spiderman and Venom...

Yoda is by far the cutest I've seen...

Archived