Hondo's Bar

Hondo's official backup

The NZA

Hondo's Official Backup   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Been meaning to have a meeting grounds somewhere for the times there's server upgrades, fuckups on my end or anything similar and the board's gone for extended periods of time, where i cant access the frontpage and give a heads-up.

There's lots of you on Facebook these days, should we use our official page there as a relay station, or go through the effort of making an invisionfree or other backup forum just to make sure everyone's on the same page? The amount of phone calls/texts i got today (and bless your evil little hearts, its good to know this place is noticed/missed) tells me it might be time to have a backup ready for whatever may happen.

well, facebook is free. I say use that. For those who don't use facebook, you don't have to have an account and use it daily, just use it as the backup to Hondos. Just like whatever the backup to hondos ends up being, wont use it unless it goes down. Facebook is my vote, as anyone can use it for free.

haha

its funny, if we did this a year or two back, itdve been myspace, and now i have to be dragged kicking and screaming to go there. sometime in the next year or two, someone else'll have a social networking site that catches on (that's easier to navigate and i dunno, punishes people who play farmville/mob warz etc too much) and that'll be the new shit. the notion is a vote in favor of a small forum, but then making everyone aware of it could be a bitch, too. tricky.

Guys, we just need a backup for information. Not everyone has someone they can contact for more info. Whether it's Facebook, Myspace, or whatever, we need a place to get the info if shit happens. ESPECIALLY with HONDOSCON coming up.

If Facebook doesn't sound good, then start putting up alternatives.

Anyone can get the facebook access though, at no cost or download, just a -sign in- so that would be the easiest poin and click. aaaand the only thing better than facebook, is a facebook - the games/apps.

Jason, you have an invite to work on so and so's farm! :2T:

in the spirit of Ly, Fuck da farm!

Archived