Hondo's Bar

Attack on Titan

The NZA

no, because it's been like 4 years, holy shit

i will prolly hit it up if i hear good things - i know people reading the manga ahead of where we're at weren't all pleased, and honestly, like space cowboy in here i'm nervous that they've painted themselves into a corner with some of these plotlines where nearly any answer is gonna make me groan. might still be along for the ride up to that point though!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so finally picked this back up. Me and @JayneLane watched S1 together. First time for her, second for me. But man I didnt remember half of it. Good shit.

...but season 2? Man oh man season fucking 2 is incredible. Quality jumps ahead light years. This really is a mech show with flesh suits though. Get back on it guys. It's action packed, funny, horrifying and exciting. Can't wait to catch up in season 3.

Edited by Axels

oh wow, that's good to hear - i'd read so much about the manga's unevenness that i wasn't sure what to expect here.  

crazy how long season 2 took to get out the door, though - this feels like it went from one of the hottest animes on the block to barely talked about 

• 9 months later...