Hondo's Bar

caught up...this might be my new favorite show, especially after breaking bad ends.

as panch said, the drama & comedy is a good amount, and even the characters you might be less inclined towards (ray's wife etc) they don't yet hog the screen too much for my liking. likewise, he's right that i don't always know what's gonna happen next with the directions it takes.

i empathize like crazy with his brothers, knew a few dudes like that growing up/in my family too i guess so i just feel so bad, especially with bunchy. sabretooth & voight stare-offs are of course great too.

i need more reasons to post O'jays type shit, so here's to that

I agree, this was definitely one of the strongest episodes this season. Lots of punching. My favorite throw wasn't by Terry though, it was when Lena walked in to her ex's office and coldcocked the bitch. Mickey also had a really strong episode. This was the first time in the entire series where I actually felt sympathy for him.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I think he will now. Even with crazy murderin James Woods on his trail.

I think you're right. Ray seems to be changing his mind about him...

Especially when he realizes his mom lied to him about Mick hurting his sister. Also, James Woods' character is too much a liability. A loose theory on how the rest of the series may go:

* I think Ray is going to regret getting James Woods' character to kill Mickey, either by realizing his father isn't guilty of whatever mysterious crime he set him up for or Wood's is gonna go off the rez and bring heat down on Ray.

* Ray will have to kill James Woods.

* Ray makes a cease fire against Mickey.

* Ray will have to deal w/ James Woods' Boston gang buds seeking revenge next season.