Hondo's Bar

Romero's Son is crowdfunding Night Of The Living Dead Prequel

The NZA

image.jpg

image.jpg

28 Days Left (GET IT AHAHAHA)

Origins takes place in the Turmoil of the 1960's just shortly before "Night of the Living Dead", and explains how The 'Original' Romero Zombie was created.

In 1962, Dr. Ryan Cartwright was on the scientific and altruistic path to find a way for humans to sustain life in the event of M.A.D (Mutual Assured Destruction), a huge topic brought on by the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Little did he know that over the course of the next several years of his life, he would take a well-funded and military focused journey to the darkest corners of the world… as he creates the ultimate weapon for the government and a curse that will plague mankind for the rest of days.

> not sure how i feel about crowdsurfing

> not sure how i feel about origins

thoughts?

Panch/baytor have talked about this but yeah, i agree - even the earlier roots in voodoo/mysticism were sometimes vague, since the cause wasn't really the point. I'm wary too but i guess from one standpoint, if you've got zombies pumping gas/etc in some flicks, it's tempting to feel like this is the one area people are scared to jump on, for obvious reasons. seems ripe to fall apart too i guess...still, gotta wonder why George himself doesn't direct this, doesn't instill a lotta faith in the project (but the indiegogo page looks like it's doing quite well so far)