Hondo's Bar

E3 2015: The White Walker Edition

Newtype

It's that time of the year to board the hype train.

giphy.gif

My Predictions:

Suikoden 6 announced

shenmue 3 announced

Megaman legends 3 announced (again)

Persona5 us release date 8/5

The last guardian us release date 10/13

FFXV us release date 12/8

Silent Hills will steal the show!

Gifs:

iLGuj3ZB0hBP8.gif

2536508-4924452997-kazim.gif

banjogif.gif

See I missed that, that's really fucking cool and considering that both consoles are getting fucking MOD SUPPORT for Fallout 4, there really shouldn't be much reason not to do this kind of stuff. I find it hard to believe they can't put a program code or something in each system to make that happen.

Yeah, MS was taking cheap shots at the Sony streaming service. " we won't make you pay for games you already own"

y'know, unless you guys are willing to do that...I mean...okay, maybe you could pay us a little bit extra, if you'll let us get away with it.

can't believe we got last guardian, FF VII remake and game of the generation..or as one guy put it: vaporware, a remake and a kickstarter

yakuza-zero-money-slap-animated-gif-ps4-game.gif

My Predictions:

Suikoden 6 announced

shenmue 3 announced

Megaman legends 3 announced (again)

Persona5 us release date 8/5

The last guardian us release date 10/13

FFXV us release date 12/8

Silent Hills will steal the show!

2 out of 7 so far!

I know alot of people thought NIntendo's was pretty underwhelming, and I tend to agree. But I heard some good points that they only showed off stuff that was coming out. Products that had release dates and were tangible. I can respect that instead of hyping up Zelda with a different video with a TBD release date at the end. No new true Metroid is still shitty as fuck though.

But I heard some good points that they only showed off stuff that was coming out. Products that had release dates and were tangible.

Which is total Bullshit because:

Xenoblade X- announced in 2013

Yoshi- announced in 2013

SMT x FE- announced in 2013

Zelda - announced in 2014

Nintendo shows off games that are years away from release all the time.

It's just PR bullshit from Nintendo.

No new true 2D Metroid is still shitty as fuck though.

Fuck you Iwata.

zemsQfZ.gif

^whoah what the hell is that

honestly, dreams came true. Shenmue III of course being my king, but fuck, Last Guardian & FF VII remake lit the world on fire too. Nier 2 however was definitely my 2nd place title, and yeah, that Rare collection makes me kinda want an XBONE, i love anthologies with arcade stuff too.

Star Fox looked like fun, as did Mario Maker...but not much else new on nintendo's end this time. wanna get excited for Mario RPG/Mario & Luigi crossover but Sticker Star Story didn't do it for me, so we'll see. oh, and Animal Crossing board game thing will so be a guilty pleasure.