Hondo's Bar

Yoda Vs Gandalf

arc

yoda vs gandalf  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aw, you aint heard half those songs i bet, some good ones there. See that's what i mean, say its not as good if that's what you think but it clearly dont suck. Christ, why am i aruging musical opinion? The point is: Constantine.

Im startin to wonder if you like any music that dont have electric guitar keepin the rpm's high. "What is that, an acoustic?! You some kinda fucking hippie?!"

P.S. Constantine wasn't all that he's cracked up to be. He was good in that he freed Christianity from persecution in the empire. He wasn't exactly orthodox though. He was baptized on this deathbed by a heretical bishop Eusebius of Nicomedia, who followed the Arian heresy.

Gandalf could severly kick yoda's ass. In the last battle with dooko and yoda, yoda has to struggle to save Obie One (is that how u spell it?) and Anikan (keep in mind I dont read).

Gandalf is the bad ass of bad asses. Try and find someone that can beat him.

(Nick dont cout)

Oh, the Byzantium one.  Wait, Benny, you wanna be a mage/magus?

No, not exactly. Just what Gandalf Theologically represents. I have a feeling that this'll become a thread in the Lyceum... To me anyway, he represents a priest/bishop. He's dressed in robes of white, carries a staff, excorcised Saruman(an agent of evil/Sauron/Morgoth) from King Theodin, Fought a Balrog (demon), and even the word he spoke when he faced the Balrog:

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire (This fire comes from Iluvitar in the Simirillion, Illuvitar is the One true God, therefore Secret Fire = Holy Spirit.), wielder of the flame of Arnor (Same, Holy Spirit). The Dark Fire (evil) will not prevail you Flame of Udun!(Udun = Hell) Go back to the Shadow! (Shadow = Morgoth = Satan)"

Also, the "spells" Gandalf uses can also be seen as prayers.

:O

Theres 2 differances in the polls.

1) Yoda will not use the Darkside as Vader would, its a large differance in battle. The Dark Side IS more physically powerful, because you fight without care and thought of conseuence, but it can also be the source of your downfall.

2) Gandalf and Saruman Command different styles of power, Gandalf (by the second movie) has far surpassed Saruman.

Edited by TopDawg540

Crap, sorry spiffy. That second one was supposed to be whited out. But part of that was shown in 90% of the previews and the other part was simply my opinion.

Besides I Haven't seen it yet either, i'm speaking from what I've read in the book so i don't think it was too bad a spoiler.

:D

well most folks say vader for one fight and most folks say gandalf for this fight so tell me why wouldn't yoda kick gandalf's ass. cann't yoda just cut him down to itty bitty parts?

Sorry, but Yoda wouldn't have a chance. Gandalf's abilities would be on another level than any Force abilities ever could be. So Gandalf would beat Yoda before he even had a chance to take out his lightsaber. Sorry Yoda, but Gandalf's da man. :D