Hondo's Bar

Double Dragon 4

The NZA

The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here!

The story picks up after the elimination of the Shadow Warriors in Double Dragon II!

【Product Info】

Title : Double Dragon 4

Available on : PlayStation 4, Steam

Release date : Coming on Jan 30 , 2017

MSRP : Downloadable version \800 (tax incl.)

CERO : B

ESRB : TEEN (T)

PEGI : 12

I'm seriously being pushed into entering the 'pc gaming' arena. I keep seeing 'STEAM' everywhere - I'm always gonna have a Nintendo, but I'm getting tired of missing out on no-brainer 3rd party stuff that Nintendo - really - has no reason to miss out on. I gotta feeling the 'FFVII remake' is gonna end up making it on the Switch - but stuff like, this - n' the DOTT remake...naw, dawg. wtf, yo.

I find pcs very intimidating - I have no idea about stuff like, graphics cards - but, I've been seriously considering just getting some cheapo pc and getting on this STEAM bidness. I'm missing out - and it's looking less and less likely that I'm going to end up getting a PS4 Pro or XBONE 2.0 or whatever.

Switch has the potential to pick back up a bunch of missed releases - but, I'm sure there's stuff it won't touch - and having that STEAM option...lookin' like the way to go. I definitely do want to play a new Double Dragon.

movie4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...