Hondo's Bar

Good Youtubers

Keth

So I've been watching alot of The Exploring Series. It's a bunch of videos that go into different fandoms. I got hooked with the Cthulhu Mythos, but there are also videos on Middle Earth and Star Wars. With more on the way. He does quick rundowns on alot of subjects. Like mini wikis.

Edited by Axels

I got hooked on YouTube either last summer or the summer before that watching

and then scouring Youtube for all things Action Bronson. From that I started watching
, Vice Munchies,
, and a bunch of Gordon Ramsey stuff. There was a theme going. Currently I'm on a
and
kick. Click the links for some of my favorite vids on those channels.

As for youtubers (I hate myself a little for how comfortable I've become using that term) that are ubergeeky, I check in with NewRockstars, Nerdwriter1, Shartimusprime, and Jangbricks.

+1 for Fuck That's Delicious, bronson is the truth

i follow a few philosophy/boxing/hip hop ones semi-regularly, but video games are much more popular and therefore tend to be much more shithouse on YT, that medium really feels like it has the worst personalities. my go-to's forever now have been Classic Game Room (though this hasn't been Mark's finest year) and Game Sack, as they both tend to be more well-rounded & cover classic as well as current stuff.

If you like Bronson on fuck, that's delicious then you really should give Eddie Huang and Huang's World a try. You and Panch both, actually. This guy grew up in Florida and is way into hip-hop culture. He's also an author, chef, commentator, and the guy the TV show fresh off the boat is based on. I think he did it two or three part special on Orlando and moving to Florida. He's a chef first and foremost, so there's always a food aspect to his show, but he travels all over and it's got a very similar feel to FTD! in that it's about him experiencing the culture of the places he goes to through the food and his love of music/hip-hop.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hot ones is such a great channel! We definitely love it.

Cj and I have recently found the magic of H3H3. I legit want to be friends with Ethan and Hila.

Tonight I watched all of their reaction videos to the Bradberry brother's videos. Enjoy!

Just... pure SLAMMING magic.

• 3 months later...