Hondo's Bar

Castle Rock

So...

I see why a lot of people are hurt over the ending. There's a lot of people not satisfied with how it panned out in the end. I get that. Maybe I'm the minority here, but I felt like that was a solid ending. Yep there's loose threads, yep the kid is still in the cell - but this is Castle Rock and bad things happen here. Everyone getting back to their perfect time period and the town just moving on would almost feel kinda disingenuous to me. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/13/2018 at 7:26 PM, Axels said:

Nope. Totally reductive and made the last 9 hours completely irrelevant. I feel cheated.

Eating my words here after that last episode...

Anyone on S2? I love it so far. Lizzy Caplan is fucking killing it. 

• Upvote 1

I just adore Lizzy Caplan! She is doing such an amazing job here, especially in those intense moments. I think she’s really channeling the character well. I’m not as into the other storylines but they’re not bad. They’re just not as interesting as hers! Can’t wait to catch up on this one. Hate waiting week to week!! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Man this season was much more satisfying than the first. That ending was great and it tied into S1 in a neat way. 

Once they revealed the guy in the cage from S1 I kept askkng where Henry Deaver was at. Yall catch the missing sticker outside the gas station? Seriously a blink and youll miss it moment.