Hondo's Bar

How smart are you?

Spongebob

After reading the roast on me Jax made a commit that kinda made me think. He was talking about my IQ saying that it was low or something but anyways I decided to make a legit IQ test. I wanted a place where we can see who is really the smartest person on the board or just brag about how smart we are. Here is the link

http://www.intelligencetest.com/quizzes/qu...quiz1/index.htm

Be careful it is hard. Friend e-mailed it to me and said so.

Haha, this is me:

Greetings Rex Gravis (an alias of mine, I don't give out my real name at random online)

Your IQ score is: 147

Average score of all test takers: 100.24

You are in the 98th percentile

Your grade ** High 2.27% **

Standard deviation: 16

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30

Questions answered: 30

Questions not answered: 0

Questions answered correctly: 27

Questions answered incorrectly: 3

And the three I got wrong, two of them I rushed through and didn't read right (16 and 26, I rotated the original image, I should have rotated the choices) and 17, I just didn't spot the obvious...after seeing my mistakes I felt like cheating but the damn thing won't allow it!

Still, I reckon that's the figure to beat...if you can!!

What I said about Spongey was that he has "an IQ somewhere between that of a soap dish and a shoe horn." Spongey, why haven't you posted your score?

Greetings Eduardo

Your IQ score is: 160

Average score of all test takers: 100.24

You are in the 99th percentile

Your grade ** Genius **

Standard deviation: 16

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30

Questions answered: 30

Questions not answered: 0

Questions answered correctly: 29

Questions answered incorrectly: 1

160, and the only one I got wrong, I had no idea about, so I didn't presume to know. Some far I'm winning. 160 is a tough score to beat. HAving a score between 148 and 164 is enought to get you in the top 0.13% of the population, and 160 is the upper crust of that already small percentage. Who can beat that?

Not me, my dumb ass got 20/30 :D yeah ill go on about bein tired but i wouldntve done much better either way...think that gives me Gump IQ or so.

Funny, tests i took in my youth scored rather high, seems education has dumbed me down. Now i sad. I go find woman, grab hair, bring back to cave for human sexing.

Sponge it was 20/30 so figure it was somewhere between 100-120 tops, it wasnt brilliant.

Ill make no excuses but the IQ tests i took in my youth were pretty different...a lot more of the shape ones, less trivia-type. 's a hard thing to gauge but i did ass horrible on that one. Its amazing i was able to get my door open coming in tonite, that thing usually confuses me like Mike on a wash machine. :D

Guest Yahve

well now, i started the test while talking to chief, never finished it but got a 121.

i cld have done better but now ill never know. :D

I cld take the Mensa test, just for shits an giggles. Been wanting to try that.

• 3 years later...