Hondo's Bar

Underworld

So here's an interesting movie that I found in IMDb's Coming Soon section. Underworld - A movie about a war between the race of vampires and the race of werewolves.

(From IMDb) Selene (Beckinsale), a beautiful vampire warrior, is entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael (Speedman), a werewolf who longs for the war to end.

Now I've heard of some farely original re-tellings of Romeo and Juliet, but this one seems to take the cake. Looks pretty badass, though. Seems kinda ambitious for a first time director whose only other credits are as props assistants for ID4 and Stargate. Still...

CT-511.jpg

underworld01.jpg

underworld05.jpg

underworld03.jpg

Can't argue with Kate Beckinsale in black leather.

Edited by Silent Bob

Its like Ed Wood meets Shakespear....i guess im curious tho. There's like this whole clientel (mostly chicks i suspect) who are down for watching anythin with vampires in it, so it might do well either way, but yeah, throw out more details as they come....