Hondo's Bar

The NEW Punisher Movie

Finally, the movie industry finally realized how much money they could be making off of Marvel. Some time after The Hulk and before Spiderman 2, The Punisher is coming out. And this time, Franks going to be the relentless unlimited ammo thug-killer that he was meant to be. Although he does look somewhat like a bum from the pic I've so far seen, I get the feeling that they won't let me down with this one. I hear that DareDevil wasn't all that, but hopefully it wont be the story with this one.

And just to let everyone know, theyre also coming out with a "Ghost Rider" movie. Ghost Rider, god damn!!!! (Thank you Lord)

Here's a pic of Frank Castle in the upcoming movie "The Punisher"

punisher.jpg

Especially that shirt. C'mon, when they make movies out of all the other Marvel heroes they get professional designers to design these kick-ass costumes for them. Where did they get his shirt, WizardWorld East? Looks like a fanboy made it in his basement (it also looks like they're filming it in that same basement).

That actor, by the way, is Thomas Jane of Deep Blue Sea, Dreamcatcher, and Magnolia fame (and by "fame" I don't actually mean he is in any way shape or form famous). Coulda been worse. They coulda gotten The Rock.

That looks like a halloween costume. A good one, but nothing more than a halloween costume. If a friend of mine dressed like that for halloween, I'd say he went all out. The guy doesn't look mean enough if you ask me. He looks like a former prep school kids and he need to look more like a hardened war vet.

That looks like a halloween costume. A good one, but nothing more than a halloween costume. If a friend of mine dressed like that for halloween, I'd say he went all out. The guy doesn't look mean enough if you ask me. He looks like a former prep school kids and he need to look more like a hardened war vet.

Agree completely